Wednesday, January 21, 2009

I'm in big trouble...Big TIME!

AJ will be attending lots of parties this month so I went out to get all the gifts she needed and I ended shopping for myself as well which is unnecessary. Shopping is my number one addiction. Heck, I even shop when I'm asleep. Can you believe that? LOL!
I can really get out of control sometimes which I'm not very proud. I have to do something about this soon or else I would put our savings account in jeopardy and we'll be in serious trouble. Uh oh! Although it's not something like Alcohol and Drug Treatment but it will give me some ideas on how to overcome my addiction to shopping. Did you know that this site specialize in professional residential group alcohol and drug recovery. If you know someone who have a serious problem like this have them check it. It's not too late.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i was able to watch an episode in oprah once where the shopper turned to a hoarder, which is a sickness already. her house was full of junk! hope you don't turn out to be like that jetty! he! he! joke!

happy thursday!

Anonymous said...

I think women are born to shop just as men are born to bring home the bacon! :)