Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Makes me want to SCREAM!

Who would have thought we would be spending our day at the mall waiting for confirmation from Ford (Auto shop) about the hubs car if it’s ready to be picked up. This was a few hours away before New Years Eve. We didn’t expect this at all but I guess we just got lucky! Unbelievable! Tsk!!! When the hubs discovered that his car wouldn’t start. He had to jumpstart it with my car. He thought that the battery was the problem. Apparently not! It was just a loose/faulty battery cable. (Doing this, he didn’t think that my car would be in jeopardy.)

I couldn’t help myself but whine “I’m supposed to be in bed right now warm and cozy and probably still dreaming” I said to the hubs. Well, you know my hubs, he just smiled and said don’t worry this will be over soon. You can go back to bed as soon as we get home. “Promise” he said. Yeah right! Of course I wasn’t able to go back to bed. Are you kidding me! There were a lot of things to do. I had to prepare and cook our food for New Years Eve. Finally, when I was done I was able to relax and rest my weary self. (Ugh! I just didn’t like waking up too early. I can barely open my eyes.) The hub was lucky I’m not one of those wives that just leave their husband at the auto shop and wait for their car to be fixed. 

Despite the car trouble our New Year turned out quite well and we had an awesome time. I really can’t complain. What a nice way to Welcome 2009. Or so I thought!

I was hoping that would be the end of our car troubles (at least not too soon) Oh boy! I thought wrong! I was about to pick up AJ from school but unfortunately my car wouldn’t start. Great! Now what? (First day back to school, Jan 05) *Sigh* My battery died and the hubs couldn’t jump start it. We had to call a towing truck. Grrr!!! AJ missed her ballet class, had to pay the towing company, purchase a new battery and pay for the labor. Whew! I was just wondering what’s going to be next? Geez! It scares the hell out of me, But who knows?

My brother is very lucky I never heard of him complaining about his motorcycle being in trouble. I’m sure he’s going to go nuts if he sees this
motorcycle parts he loves his motorcycle too much it’s like his 3rd baby. Maybe I should convince the hubs to get a new motorcycle and dispatch his old car. Less worries fewer problems. Yeah! Like that's going to happen!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

reminds me of what happened to me last new year's eve...going home from mass (around 10:00 p.m.) mga 500 meters from our house, natanggalan po ako ng gulong. as in natanggalan! bad trip! it took a while for us to move the car kasi nga kulang na nga isang gulong [from the axle ba yun? ha! i don;t know the term!] and the men had a hard time putting it back. I though we were going to spend the new year's eve on the street! funny now, pag naalaala ko. pero super stressed ako nun! he! he!

have a great weekend jetty! mwah! :)

marie said...

Hey hey girl! trading a car over a motorcycle? I've been wanting to buy a motorcycle to roam around the barangay but hubs said "no way!" delikado!

Anonymous said...

@ KG--- I'm so glad walang nangyari sa'yo, nakakatakot kaya yung matangalan ka ng gulong. In times like this di talaga maiwasang di ka mainis noh? Hay!


@ Ate Marie--- Tama si Kuya Rey delikado. Kaya malamang di papayag si husbandry na mag motor sya. Sayang ganda sana ng porma! hehe...